Divya Karyza (The Jakarta Post)
Tue, October 26, 2021
PT Medco Power Indonesia has said it will develop a pilot project for the export of solar power to Singapore.
Located on Bulan Island in the Riau Islands province and in close proximity to Singapore, the Bulan Island Solar PV Project is expected to have 670 megawatts of installed capacity in the initial phase, which is projected to provide 100 MW equivalent of nonintermittent electricity to Singapore.
The power producer, a subsidiary of Indonesian oil company PT Medco Energi Internasional, will develop the project in a consortium with electricity retailer PacificLight Power Pte Ltd (PLP) and Salim Group electricity company Gallant Venture Ltd.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,000/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters