Divya Karyza (The Jakarta Post)
Wed, February 23, 2022
The government is working on a new regulatory framework to enable solar power exports to Singapore after signing an agreement with the city-state to form a working group on the matter.
The group is tasked with discussing the rules and technicalities concerning cross-border electricity sales.
Institute for Essential Services Reform (IESR) executive director Fabby Tumiwa said solar power exports would require Indonesia and Singapore to harmonize their regulations on the power sector to enable the electricity trade.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,000/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription